The Old Jail features changing exhibits. Current exhibits include:
- Tribute to Judge Alfred Burton Greenwood
- History of Greenwood's courthouses and related artifacts
- Merchant's advertising calendars from the turn of the century
- Artifacts from area coal mines and mining families
- Greenwood's original telephone system
- Hartford Music School exhibit
The Vineyard Log Cabin, Ole Barn and Redwine Pioneer Schoolhouse contain tools, materials and furnishings donated by community members. Docents are available to share their histories.
The Museum Complex is situated along a creek and walking path. It is a lovely and informative place to spend a few hours. We hope you'll come and see us.
Open May 1- October 31, Thursdays-Saturdays, 11 AM-3 PM. Admission by donation.